|"Before April 4th we assumed that our son’s baptism would be beautiful. Now that the day is complete I want to really thank you again for a truly remarkable day. Everything about it is more than we could have imagined. He had a great time, and we will cherish it forever. Every piece felt meaningful. I couldn’t have been happier with the results. I only hope that next year when my husband and I renew our vows you will grace us again with your presence and help us create more memories for our future. Thank you again, Amy and Tony"
Our office is located at:
Glen Oaks Office Park
1025 West Glen Oaks Lane, #106
Mequon, WI. 53092
What you will receive from services
- Clarifying your needs and wants and forming a vision for your ceremony.
- Consulting with other people key to the ceremony. Researching cultural or religious traditions that you wish to include in the ceremony.
- Coordinating other ceremonial participants including musicians, DJ's, photographers, and venue staff
- Diligent and enthusiastic presentation of your ceremony as your wedding celebrant and officiant
- Interviewing you about your love story and relationship.
- Rehearsal. It is my desire that you and your attendants are comfortable and secure in the flow of the ceremony so that you can relax and fully enjoy your day. Rehearsals are integral to my services.
- Sharing resources for use in the ceremony (readings, vow formulas, etc.) and providing options for elements of your ceremony.
- Unlimited editing of the ceremony script - your ceremony is not ready until you say that it is.
My fee is $350.00. This allows me to put more time and effort into a limited number of ceremonies each year. This also enables me to offer special values to my clients including an assistant at all ceremonies (when necessary), phone and email access and a custom-written ceremony. I am one of the luckiest people in the world because I so love and treasure the work that I do.
Regarding Travel: My customary service area is within an hour’s drive of Ozaukee County.
Clients are also responsible for lodging and meals for events which require an overnight stay.
A $200.00 deposit is required upon our first meeting or telephone conversation to reserve my time for your chosen date.
Schedule a Consultation
For availability, please call 414.531.0503 or email email@example.com.
I look forward to talking with you.